Our main focus at this year’s IFRA/DCX Expo is to show how you can use the CUE publishing platform to deliver high-quality content in native formats to all your channels. We look forward to welcoming you at the CUE stand to discuss digital transformation, true multichannel publishing, mobile storytelling, new revenue streams, and more. Also, make sure to join our presentation “Story-first wins! How to create and play out premium content in new digital channels” on October 8, 10:45 - 11:30 AM at the Content Stage.
Why you should visit the CUE stand
Our solution advisors and digital transformation experts are eager to discuss all angles of media technology and smart content creation with you -- to give our insight and to get your input.
As always, we are ready to show you all facets of the CUE publishing platform and the many new developments we have added to our system since last year’s expo.
If you are considering upgrading your CMS, publishing platform, or even more of your technology stack, we recommend making a stop at our stand. And if you want to see an open, flexible, scalable publishing platform that allows for creative freedom and smoother workflows, make sure to get a demo of CUE.
Other good reasons to stop by include:
- Get a free copy of our white paper “The what, why, and how of a publishing platform”
- Hear about CCI’s new family member, Digital Collections
- Have a cup of coffee, rumoured to be the best in the building
Who will you meet at the CUE stand?
- Dan Korsgaard, CEO, CCI
- Christoph Jäntsch, Sales Director DACH, CCI
- Mikael Christensen, VP Customer Service Management, CCI
- Jacob Gjørtz, VP Marketing, CCI
- Mads Jørgensen, Head of UX, CCI
- Charlotte Kingo Marvig, Solution Advisor, CCI
- Finn Bialaska Jensen, Solution Advisor, CCI
- Camilla Aagaard Bøilerehauge, Product Marketing Specialist, CCI
How can you book a demo?
If you are interested in a CUE demo during IFRA/DCX Expo 2019, please send an email to Camilla Bøilerehauge at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your interest in CUE as well as the time and date that suits you best. We look forward to meeting you!
Which guided tours will visit the CUE stand?
IFRA/DCX Expo arranges guided tours with 5-minute stops at several stands that want to demo something within the same technological area.
These guided tours will stop at the CUE stand during the expo:
- October 8, 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM: CMS guided tour.
- October 8, 2:00 - 2:45 PM: Content services/content marketing guided tour.
- October 9, 4:15 - 16:00 PM: Multichannel publishing guided tour.
We have free tickets for the IFRA/DCX Expo! All you have to do is subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter, the CUE Newsroom via this link.
With CUE Newsroom, you get news about CUE, case stories, white papers, and other inspiring content delivered straight to your inbox.